History Lives Here.
Time To Make Your Own.
Built on the site of a former school around the principles of unity and collaboration, Garren’s historical adaptive reuse office campus is an ideal setting for transformative ideas to come to life. With over 160,000 sf class A office space spread out over three buildings - including the first timber-frame office building in Alpharetta - Garren is a bastion of inspiration where sustainable building practices and innovation are at the center of this historical workplace.
BUILDING AT A GLANCE
Learn more about Garren, a unique adaptive reuse workplace built on the site of a former school in the heart of Alpharetta, Georgia.
160K+ SF OF CLASS A OFFICE SPACE
- 3 level mass timber office building (120k+ sf )
- Historic adaptive reuse gymnasium (20k sf)
- Historic adaptive reuse school building (22k sf)
4/1K PARKING RATIO
- Both surface parking and deck parking available
PROXIMIT TO BEST-IN-CLASS AMINITIES
- The Avalon
- Alpharetta City Center
FEATURES FOR INSPIRED WORK
- Direct access to each tenant suite
- Ample outdoor gathering and greenspace
- Private tenant patios
- Tenant lounge
- Fitness center
- Bike storage
- Balcony space in mass timber available per floor